[Cuis-dev] History behind tempX locals?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 11:24:12 PDT 2019

What methods are you referring to?  I just did an image search for 'temp1'
and found nothing.  Usually when you see the tempX variable names it's
because the sources/changes file(s) can't be found so the image has to
reverse engineer the source by decompiling the method.  So if there are
methods in the image that you are seeing this on, with sources/changes
files present, at some point in the past we lost the source for it and
should fix it/them.