[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Serialization of BlockClosures

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 19:44:42 PDT 2019

Looking forward to trying it out (this is something I ran into recently.)

FYI, it looks like package dependencies are semi-broken (either in the
latest changes or very recently)  Try loading the attached Foo package...
it should fail but doesn't for me.  I had a rather ugly broken dependency
where nastier things were happening (black screen, unresponsive image)
which I'm having difficulty creating a repro test case for but it seems
clear something is wrong.