[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Serialization of BlockClosures

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:56:16 PDT 2019

No biggie, it happens.  On the plus side, it was the easiest of the
problems I've run into today to reproduce.  So there is that ;-)

My code is still definitely not liking the latest commits (i.e. ending up
in a non-responsive image/black screen after fixing the dependency issue in
my packages)... working to determine if it's a problem in my code or the
changes.