[Cuis-dev] Latest updates break method timestamps and versions

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 00:56:40 PDT 2020

Let me know if this allows you to reproduce (i.e. I've got it reproducible
with what I believe is a good, vanilla base image):

1) git clone https://github.com/pbella/broken4099
2) cd broken4099
3) copy your CuisV5.sources into the directory and start the image
4) in the currently highlighted method (String>>#+) just add a space and
delete it. (i.e. force a change to the source)
5) save the method providing initials when prompted

You should now see the timestamp for the method has been wiped (i.e. 'no
timeStamp') and if you browse versions of the method there is no history.
However, if you fileOut the method the correct author and timestamp is
there.  This issue should now occur with most, but not all, methods.  See
my repo commit comment re: quickly browsing just the changes that are the
likely culprits (i.e. since 4069.)