[Cuis-dev] New Feature

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Apr 9 12:23:28 PDT 2020

Hi,
 I just added a new feature that shows the type of accessor to an inst. var
a method is. They can be 'getter', 'setter', 'read', 'write', 'write/read'.
 So now when looking for the methods referencing an inst var, the method
name will be prefixed with the type of accessor.

 I hope you like it! It is the 4109 update.
 Hernan.

PS: this feature was started by Nico Papagna and I took it and made a few
changes.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*