[Cuis-dev] what is available on CUIS?

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:43:32 PDT 2020

Hi I've built a web application using in memory persistence, but I
separated the code to create the web interface in this package:
https://github.com/gstn-caruso/cuis-web

Also I've found that there is https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis-SQLite to
connect to sqlite I tried and it still working, I don't know if there is
something for mysql or postgres.

I hope it helps.