[Cuis-dev] Naming conventions

giorgio ferraris giorgio.ferraris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:45:53 PDT 2020

Hello,
prefixes have a long story, in use also on  VisualSmalltalk or SmalltalkV
long, long time ago. Not having namespaces on many Smalltalk dialects makes
prefix the only (ugly) solution.
The resulting names are horrible, I personally dislike it a lot, but class'
names clashing is something that could easily happens.

ciao
giorgio