[Cuis-dev] Naming conventions

giorgio ferraris giorgio.ferraris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:09:28 PDT 2020

I developed long long ago (circa1990..) an ORM  FWK in VisualSmalltalk that
I evolved  up to now on VisualSmalltalk (I have still a product developed
in VS installed at customer site) , but also in VW (and, long time ago in
VA). Being a persistency framework, classes have names like Connection,
Transaction, etc.  I was lucky because VW had namespaces, so my clean names
survived against namespaces names of other packages... and in VA I survived
because they names are prefixed, but this was pure lucky  ....

ciao
giorgio