[Cuis-dev] Talking about Layouts

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Apr 27 18:08:07 PDT 2020

On 2020-04-27 13:45, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> I'm OK with this change. Let's give others a little time to chime in,
> before committing a change.

Agreed.  No code changes as yet.

If no pushback, I can add #attraction: methods with appropriate checks,
add 'self flag: #depricated' to current padding methods, walk through
the base, update 'Morphic-Misc1' and other packages over time.

Perhaps a start next week if OK with you and the rest of the community.

First, and important: does the proposal make sense?  What other ways
might we talk about this?  What seems clear and simple?

Much work to change, best to work for clearest solution.  Careful
thought first.

I am happy to make the changes work, but would prefer to get the best
fix done once, if possible.

Thanks much again for Cuis!!
-KenD