[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Changes for VectorGraphics

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Aug 5 18:45:40 PDT 2020

On 8/5/2020 7:42 PM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> The way to reproduce this issue is to install the attached
> PolygonMorph, and execute
>
> PolygonMorph example1 openInWorld
>
> Now, I am wondering if the issue is not from PolygonMorph, I think no
> but I need to investigate.
>
> Hilaire
>

> Le 05/08/2020 à 19:03, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev a écrit :
>>
>> No. Sounds like a bug. If you request a closed polygon, it should be
>> closed. Can you help me reproduce the problem so I can fix it?
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

I guess all the problems you experienced today might have been because
of some update not loaded in numerical ordering. Still, never mind.

I've just pushed updated images to the repo. Just pull the repo, start
the updated image. Now do World / Preferences... / Set System Font /
DejaVu... / DejaVu Sans . Then do World / New Morph / Unknown /
ClockMorph. When it ask for a confirmation just say 'yes'.

You all must try this!

Now ask the halo and use the bottomLeft handle to zoom and rotate. See
how well it looks at _any_ zoom level!

Your PolygonMorph looks ok to me too.

Enjoy!