[Cuis-dev] Update: Alt+Return as a full screen toggle shortcut

Mauro Rizzi mrizzi at fi.uba.ar
Sat Dec 12 16:46:52 PST 2020

Hello Franco,

I looked at your implementation and the issue lies on the method you're
using to intercept the ALT+ENTER command.

The attached changeset implements it in the KeyboardEvent class and it
allows you to avoid sending the input to the morph that currently has focus.

Make sure to revert the change to focusKeyboardFor: and share the complete
changeset with us!

Cheers!
*Mauro Rizzi.*