[Cuis-dev] Update: Alt+Return as a full screen toggle shortcut

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Dec 21 07:44:23 PST 2020

I want a minimalist model of keystroke processing that uses little code
and is easy to explain.

On 2020-12-21 06:43, Mauro Rizzi wrote:

>> I think global shortcuts should be handled first, like it is now;

Until 2019, there were no global shortcuts.  [Method 'versions' button
is our friend]

I would like to know why they were introduced and what problem(s) they
solve.

[Many thanks to Nahuel Garbezza btw, for cleaning the code to make it
more understandable!]

Note that I am happy to remove global shortcuts and almost never use
full screen mode.

I have also been surprised on occasion by the 'BrowserWindow
Class>>findClass' popup.

Juan, care to comment?  Anyone?

Thanks,
-KenD