[Cuis-dev] Cuis-Smalltalk bundles

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:42:40 PST 2020

Yes, you can see it here:
https://sites.google.com/view/cuis-university/descargas
They are zip files with the image, vm, packages, etc. Nothing complex
really but it is really helpful for newbies
Also, because it comes with LiveTyping and other packages I have a process
to build the image... again, nothing complex.
I can share the build process we have if you want

Hernan

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*