[Cuis-dev] The Cuis Book, please review!

Ces VLC cesarillovlc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:43:49 PST 2020

Thanks a lot for this great work, it's certainly impressive!!

One thing I noted, though: I tried to follow it from the beginning to the
end, and I found that the links to the archives are dead:
http://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/BookResources returns a 404.

Thanks a lot! I'm continuing the read from that point.

César