[Cuis-dev] The Cuis Book, please review!

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun Dec 27 03:25:58 PST 2020

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks for your feedback!

*Short answer to your questions.*

The book is not for you. Or any of us. ;-)

It is for Cuis users that don't know Cuis yet!

Nevertheless, we need you, experts, to review the book. It is a task
where your only benefit is the satisfaction to give something without
much in return, it will make you happier[1].

*Long answer to your questions.*

This is something to be documented in other book or booklet. The more
documentation on Cuis the more Cuis will have attention.

Do you have experience in the use of web/database with Cuis? I have with
Pharo (Seaside, Mango, Sqlite).  I prototype a Pharo loans restructuring
web application in my spare time for 2 years, but I gave up (kind of
lost confident in the financial success of the project).

I don't know the state of the art with Cuis. Could you enlighten us,
preferably in another mail thread?

Thanks

Hilaire

[1]