[Cuis-dev] Reflecting Cuis return character in TheCuisBook

Mauro Rizzi mrizzi at fi.uba.ar
Mon Dec 28 14:36:35 PST 2020

Hello Hilaire,

I got the idea of using the ↑ character instead of the ^ character in the
example code boxes in the book.

Of course we'd have to explain to people that the ↑ character is Cuises
(Cuisi? Cuis's?) interpretation of the ^ character meant to give more
clarity to the return statement.

I got this idea thinking how the examples given in the codeboxes differ
from the ones shown in the cuis system browser.

Of course the second the user puts in a ^ character they'll discover it in
their own (and that has a lot of merit too) but I feel someone who is
reading without actually coding or copy pasting stuff might think the
example is for a different version of the system or something.

What do you think?

Happy holidays!
*Mauro Rizzi*