[Cuis-dev] The Cuis Book, please review!

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Dec 29 02:42:00 PST 2020

Hi Juan,

It was really a collaborative effort! You are really underestimate your
contributions.

Each of us bring different and complementary things: you bring the ideas
of the Spacewar! recurring theme and structure of the book, wrote
chapters, redesign some aspect of Morph in the process (was it?); Ken
brings his unmatched wisdom, patience with my frenglish, wrote several
chapters. I set up the infrastructure so we have both wonderful html
(important for the visibility of Cuis) and PDF versions, I wrote several
chapters and behave like the metronome of the project.

Regarding Dave suggestion:

> One suggestion I have right away - the authors are in alphabetic order
> on the title page, but it might be appropriate to list Hilaire's name first.

Alphabetic order is important for me. The project is not about ego but
to bring something of value to the community. May be an annex with the
complete list of contributors and associated number of commits, saw that
on a GNU project book.

Take care

Hilaire

--