[Cuis-dev] Negative sqrt

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Dec 29 02:59:16 PST 2020

On 2020-12-29 05:15, ken.dickey at whidbey.com wrote:
> On 2020-12-28 10:46, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
>> Ok. Making the existence of the Complex package easier to discover is
>> a good idea. Just pushed an update, in the #defaultAction of
>> NegativePowerError. Please take a look.
>
> Looks great to me.
>
> Thanks a bunch!
> -KenD

Sorry to report some strange behavior:
Sometimes the debugger window appears alongside the menu. Sometimes it
does not, answering a NaN, if you click outside the menu or choose not
to install the Complex package. Until now I could not find any pattern.

I will test it with a clean image, soon.

HTH,

Gerald