[Cuis-dev] Reflecting Cuis return character in TheCuisBook

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Dec 29 10:06:54 PST 2020

Hi Folks,,

I just pushed an update to convert to Cuis' Characters any Unicode up
arrow or left arrow. So, pasting from pdf now works correctly.

I think the "How to use the book" section in the preface is nice, and
all it needs is changing "Coping and pasting does not work as expected,
though." to "Coping and pasting also work ok here."

Besides, in the "Offline" bullet it would be nice to include the url for
the pdf.

Thanks,