[Cuis-dev] Installing Aconcagua

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Dec 30 10:43:23 PST 2020

Hi Cesar!
 so cool you want to use Aconcagua :-)

 Regarding your questions, if you want meter to be a global object you have
to evaluate:
UnitsTestResource  installUnitsAsGlobals.

 If you do that, then you will be able to evaluate 2 * meter or  10 *
fahrenheit and so on.
 We do not create global units by default, we let the user do if they want.
 Remember that you can create your own units as Ken shows.

 I hope this helps. If you have any questions please let me know!

Cheers,
Hernan

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 3:31 PM ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> On 2020-12-30 07:48, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> ..
> > I suspect you need to define #meter.
>
> Unit tests are your friend.
>
> in MultipliedUnitTest>>setUp
>
> BaseUnit named: 'meter' sign: 'm'.
>

> So
>    SimpleMeasure amount: 2 unit: (BaseUnit named: 'meter' sign: 'm').
> "--> 2 meters "
>
> HTH,
> -KenD

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057