[Cuis-dev] Can we provide a way to dial back status logging to Transcript?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:34:43 PST 2020

I was thinking one preference for all cases (i.e.
#transcriptLogDebugingStatus or something similar) but I'm OK if you want
to do multiple prefs.

Thanks for noticing and fixing the Workspace issue.  It's been on my list
of nagging issues for a while now but just hadn't worked its way to the top
yet.