[Cuis-dev] Browser class hierarchy & functionality

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:04:07 PST 2020

If it looks good, I'd say go ahead and integrate it.  I saw your color
changes so I've been playing around with it and my current thinking is that
this is going to require some invasive changes in other areas so probably
better to do the list stuff as a separate changeset.

Also, since we're fixing things: are you OK if I change the diff coloring
from reds for adds and blue for deletes to blue for adds and red for
deletes?  This has been bugging me forever: in every diff tool I've ever
used red means deleted!