[Cuis-dev] Tests "rerun" feature

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Jan 14 05:18:31 PST 2020

Hi Nahuel,
 I think it is a nice and useful feature. I have a couple of
questions/comments:
1) Do you think that the shortcut has to be global? shouldn't it be related
only to the class browser?
2) If there is no LastRunConfiguration I would inform of that, because if
not it seems like the cmd+5 does not work
3) If a test that is part of the last run is deleted an error appears. I
think that before rerunning it should check if there are tests that were
deleted and in that case ask the user if she wants to run the left ones or
not.

Cheers
Hernan

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 11:22 AM Nahuel Garbezza via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm attaching a changeset including a feature that I find useful, which
> consists of repeating the last tests run you did. The implementation is
> very simple: it stores the last ProgressiveTestRunner instance in a class
> variable and adds a message to evaluate that instance again.
>
> It's tied to a global shortcut (cmd/alt+5 ... we are running out of
> shortcuts letters :)) so you can trigger it in any part of the image.
>
> Let me know your thoughts!
>
> Nahuel.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*