[Cuis-dev] Adding Single Font / Morphic Update

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jan 25 06:21:01 PST 2020

Oh, gosh. Here we go with mail list issues again!

Both messages you lost, Eric's and Hernán's were sent with cc to each of
you, besides the list. I just went to the mail list server options and
disabled the "nodupes" option for all subscribers. This option tries to
not send a message through the mail list to those people who are also cc
in the message. I hope this helps to avoid these issues.

Just in case, folks, you might want to check the mail list archive for
recent threads you are interested in, just to see if some other message
was not delivered.

Thanks