[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] A few changes to review

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jul 6 08:19:45 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Please review the attached code. It includes an update to #article by
Leandro (with a test), and a refactor I did on AutoCompleter.
AutoCompleter was not meant to be specific to Smalltalk code, but
suitable to any text. Some Smalltalk specific behavior got in, and it
broke the autocompletion in StyledTextEditor. The refactor I did moves
all the Smalltalk code specific knowledge to Smalltalk specific subclasses.