[Cuis-dev] VectorGraphics and Morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jul 23 11:00:28 PDT 2020

Hi Juan,

I installed your changeset following your insttruction. It worked as a
sharme, some flickers were noticed.

Whne I save the image (I think with the Ellipse morph destroyed) then
start the image again I have this DNU on EllipseMorph2>>morphContainsPoint:

Btw, why can't I find the error log file?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu