[Cuis-dev] [cuis-slang] OpenSmalltalkVM Header Generation

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Mon Jun 8 13:08:29 PDT 2020

Hi Juan,

Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> writes:

> What I would do is to take a simple existing plugin, like
> Matrix2x3Plugin, and generate the C from slang. Then I'd compare that C
> code with your hand written one. I guess the difference is there.
> Something else I'd try is to copy Matrix2x3Plugin with a new name, like
> TestM23Plugin, generate c, compile the library, and see that it works.

well today I did exactly that. I took Matrix2x3Plugin and added it
as an Example to Slang-Examples package and adapted the existing code
so that it could generate the output C file.

I haven't yet notice the crucial differences when I compare the files.
But the differences exist.

I'm still looking.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Philip