[Cuis-dev] [cuis-slang] OpenSmalltalkVM Header Generation

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:50:57 PDT 2020

Ok, that means that if my plugin is just a C file I should make sure to
either regenerate plugins.h, or even better make sure to use the headers
from the source of the VM I’m running instead of Slang’s plugin.h. Sounds
right? Or I might end up coding again in Slang like I did for other plugins
before, I just wanted to test the idea of using plain C because it’s
natural for dealing with arrays and arithmetic, and also allows more
optimisations (like inlining some assembly)