[Cuis-dev] Most elaborate (Cuis) Smalltalk environments

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Thu Jun 11 13:30:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

I just wondered what are the most elaborate Smalltalk
or in particular Cuis Smalltalk environments you have seen?

Maybe people have screenshots of these environments.

The most sophisticated setup I have seen until now was
Alan Kays "Ted Nelsons Tribute" Setup, where he showed
a couple of projects opened on the desktop:

https://youtu.be/AnrlSqtpOkw?t=312

I haven't yet seen something similiar for Cuis or Pharo.
Maybe because we "lack" subprojects? Or maybe because people
build on their highly secret business secret sauce?

Thanks,
Philip