[Cuis-dev] Namespace Code Sketch

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:49:05 PDT 2020

Cool, thanks.

I just saw some of the latest changes, and I think it will fail with
packages that define multiple subcategories like I do in Domains:
‘Domains-Kernel’, ‘Domains-Groups-Algorithms’ and
‘Domains-Modules-Multivariate’ should all end up in the Domains
environment, that’s what the new method
SystemDictionary>>environmentFromSystemCategory: does. I think we have to
check all callers of #asIdentifier: and make sure to call this method
instead, I’ll check tomorrow.

I like the direction where this is going. Tomorrow when I wake up I’ll try
everything again with Domains and other packages and see what fails and fix
it, and I’ll see what other tweaks the tools need.