[Cuis-dev] [BUG] RectangleLikeMorph#morphExtent

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:40:50 PDT 2020

Sometimes someone (whose name usually starts with J and ends with n ;-)
slips and non-English comments get put in.  I've noticed that generally
they're just reminders about things to do/cleanup rather than anything
important to know re: using the method.  If you're curious, just run it
through Google translate:
https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=Quizas%20eventualmente%20borrar%20este%20tambien%3F%20(no%20se%20usa%20mucho...)