[Cuis-dev] Please pull all repos! Re: StrikeFont cleanup

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 10:14:06 PDT 2020

El 14/6/20 a las 14:00, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev escribió:
> Juan,
>
> I don't understand, what are we supposed to do?
>
> I see the image is still the same, so we update the repo then install
> the newer core packages. Is it that?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire
>

> Le 12/06/2020 à 17:15, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
>> At GitHub now.
>>
>> I updated many packages due to this change. Please pull all your
>> packages, and tell if you experience any problems.
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

I think he means:

1. Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/pullAllRepos.sh to pull all git changes.
2. Open current image and do a Changes->Install new updates
3. Load your personal packages into the image and test that they work.

I'm having to change things in mine for instance, as I'm using
AbstractFont default method that is not there anymore.

Cheers,

Mariano