[Cuis-dev] Reorganization of TrueType font menu and files

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jun 16 16:30:19 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,

I've just done an update to the repos that unfortunately could not show
via email before updating.

I rewrote the World menu option to set the default system font. There's
no longer any need to load all TrueType fonts (maybe we'd also remove
this option from the menu).

Now the menu reads the TrueTypeFonts folder, and offers whatever is
found there, using folder structure to build menu structure. Only fonts
actually selected get loaded, saving time and memory. And if you select
a font that is already in memory, it is not loaded again.

Please try it. I think you'll think it is better than before.