[Cuis-dev] Dynabook and education

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Wed Jun 17 05:45:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

I want also to add that regarding the whole Dynabook and education topic
is the best time right now. Because you may have noticed, that we are in
a global pandemic and schools were closed for weeks and
months. Depending on the state and its financial situation the
conclusion sometimes will be that we-need-better-digital-education!!

And because of that one of the best times to present a better way of
doing that is right at this time were devices are bought and budgets
are considered to come up with a different view.

Just a different addition to the thread.

My 0.02 EUR,
Philip