[Cuis-dev] VectorEngine performance

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Jun 19 00:23:47 PDT 2020

Ha Ha! It makes me smile a lot your forgot to tell us.

I update the image, load my code, play a bit resizing the circular
toolbar (it requires the redrawing of the chevron, to be then cached in
form). Then what? It is faster! What is happening?

I have no idea about the implication of dropping OpenCL.

I try to imagine a dynabook with two A4 screens, where the information
is layout in a vectorial canvas for each screen whose contents are texts
flowing around rectangular like Morphs with dynamic content and an
aditionnal layer of vectorial hand writtings. In that scenario, can the
start up cost of OpenCL  be mitigated?

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo