[Cuis-dev] VectorGraphics and Morph

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 06:38:40 PDT 2020

Hi,

El 19/6/20 a las 07:41, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I will resume my understanding of the situation and I will make an
> hopefully small request to Juan.
>
> VectorGraphics canvas long time objective is to move from bitmap canvas
> to vector canvas. Then, the whole Cuis display content will be defined
> with vector operations. When needed, to display the whole screen or to
> refresh a damaged area, a rasterizing will occur. I think this part is
> pretty tricky with vector canvas.

Just so you know, the Cairo package supports the rendering of the whole
world. CairoCanvas implements a compatible api with BitMap canvas.

Just do:

Feature require: 'CairoMorphic'.

CairoDisplayScreen install.

Also, you can embed Cairo morphs in a Bitmap world, for example:

CairoMorphExample new openInWorld

I don't know if there's useful stuff there, I just wanted to mention it.

Cheers!

Mariano