[Cuis-dev] Cuis-Actors (WIP) project

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Sun Jun 21 05:00:29 PDT 2020

Hi,

based on the last discussions of Erlang style actors and the
Squeak Actors package I felt inspired to take the existing code
and make a project for porting that stuff to Cuis.

It's like Cuis-Slang not finished and a work-in-progress,
highly experimental and so on.

https://github.com/Phantasus/Cuis-Smalltalk-Actors

The good thing is, that I got the PromiseTest down to three
errors. Still a lot of stuff which is still broken to get
these things running on Cuis. It also seems that Squeak has
some modifications made to it's compiler to support for
example better the concept of futures.

Cheers,
Philip