[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Dynabook and education

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Jun 23 01:20:07 PDT 2020

It looks interesting, I will take a deeper look.

When I explored the teaching approach "Learning by doing" and its application with the Dynabook[1], one conclusion I wrote down was about the need for a tool to manage ideas a bit like the one you are refering to.

Hilaire

[1] https://blog.drgeo.eu/2018/07/learning-by-doing.html

Dr. Geo -- http://drgeo.eu