[Cuis-dev] VectorGraphics and Morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun Jun 28 05:51:40 PDT 2020

Hi Juan,

I find some time to test it.

To do so I only need to change the parent of the DrGDrawable class to
VectorGraphicsPasteUpMorph. Easy. I read your hack, it adds one message
send per rendered morphs. I don't have strong opinion on that.

You can observe the lines  are blurred and the colour is not right. The
lines should be black and they are too thick for a one pixel width line.
Some lines are black because there are several segments in top of each
other.

Adding a StringMorph will set Cuis in an infinite loop scenario without
way to escape (Alt+[.] did not work):

| c | c _ VectorGraphicsPasteUpMorph new openInWorld. c addMorph:
(StringMorph new contents: 'Hello')

Thanks!

Hilaire

--