[Cuis-dev] Refactoring regressions

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Mar 5 17:17:31 PST 2020

Hi Phil!
 I just fixed the problem with removing senders when refactoring (error
number 2) and uploaded to git.
 Please if you can check that it works would be great.

 About the 1), I look for that in the repo and I could not find what I did
when you ask for that the first time... could you let me know again what
are you expecting? And also, do you want that for all refactorings or only
for a few? For example, do you want that behavior when renaming and
instance variable or only when renaming a selector?

Thanks!
Hernan.

PS: Getting slowly back in track :-)

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 4:33 AM Phil B via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st>
wrote:

> It looks like a couple of previously fixed issues are broken again as of
> 4030 (not sure exactly what changeset(s) broke things, only that I ran into
> these issues again now):
>
> 1) compilerClass doesn't look like it's being properly checked to
> determine if classes/methods should be included in the refactoring.
>
> 2) Removals get lost if sender methods are removed in the refactoring
> window and then you switch to implementors view, then back to senders.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*