[Cuis-dev] Is this a Cuis or VM issue?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:51:39 PDT 2020

I think that would help the initial responsiveness of the hierarchy morph.
However, it really just masks the larger (oh, I crack myself up ;-)
problem: the morph is trying to create a *massive* Form.  In this case, it
was over 400,000 wide!  I understand why this is, given that a hierarchy
can be arbitrarily deep.  But maybe we want to have an overall cap of the
max width of the form it will try to allocate?  I was thinking maybe 2k but
then thought that people with 5k monitors might not find that to be
enough...