[Cuis-dev] Temp definition AST node, rename class and method override in changes, autocompleter refactoring

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Mar 30 18:04:54 PDT 2020

Hi,
 as part of the work Nahuel is doing implementing the Extract Method and
Extract to Variable refactorings, we found that having AST nodes
representing the temporary definitions would be really helpful.
 He developed that change and not it is integrated.
 I've been using these changes for some time now and everything works as
expected.
 I also integrated minor changes such as not asking if you want to define a
pool dictionary when loading code, some refactoring in the autocomplete
(now possible to test, thanks Nico PM), class rename reification in the
changes and method override in the changes too.

 Thanks Nahuel Garbezza, Matias Dinota and Nicolas Papagna!

 Cheers!
 Hernan

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*