[Cuis-dev] Bug correction - InterruptKey detection should mask out shift/ctrl modifiers

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sun May 3 14:16:45 PDT 2020

Hi Thierry,
 I tried it in my machine (mac, Spanish keyboard) and it did not affect its
behavior, which are good news :-)
 Can other people with other machine/keyboard try it to see if we can make
it part of the base?

Thanks!

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 11:51 AM Thierry Goubier via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> On a French keyboard, to get $., one has to press Shift.So the
> interrupt key event becomes Alt + Shift + $. and the interrupt key
> detection misses it.
>
> This changeset masks the fifth field of the event structure with the
> modifier for the interrupt key, to ensure proper detection.
>
> Thierry

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*