[Cuis-dev] Immutability package

John Pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:59:58 PDT 2020

+100.

I’m liking Cuis more and more as I use it. Though an implementation with more base classes is easier to deal with. This from a person using Smalltalk since 1988.

Immutable objects are always good for multi-core programs, I’ve got a few 16 logical core computers and am looking to use all those cores to speed up processing.

For encrypted mail use jgpfersich at protonmail.com - Free account at ProtonMail.com
Web: https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org
https://datascilv.com https://datascilv.org