[Cuis-dev] Text attributes are not respected when rendered in a PluggableListMorph

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:01:41 PDT 2020

Nicolas,

It was by design.  Juan did that as a bit of a quick hack to provide color
support for package/changeset diffs.  That's not to say that it couldn't be
expanded to process all the attributes, just that the original
implementation was to support the very simple use case of single color
entries.

Thanks,
Phil