[Cuis-dev] Documentation for the different kinds of divisions

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:01:55 PDT 2020

Yeah, my biggest change is in Integer class comment, I didn’t change the
examples in Number>>mod: and >>rem:, but maybe I should, it looks like the
examples in mod: used to install the required package when evaluating it
but now doesn’t work, and the examples in rem: don’t even require the
package. Juan, what should we do with this?