[Cuis-dev] Help with classes and categories

Gastón Caruso gstn.caruso at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:06:15 PDT 2020

Hi all! I miss to share this with you! I have some updates at
https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io
I am working to generate it on every new Cuis version. For the moment it is
being generated manually.

There are some work in progress as well like include class methods and
syntax highlight.

I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks!