[Cuis-dev] Math symbols and greek letters

Andres Valloud ten at smallinteger.com
Thu May 21 12:12:14 PDT 2020

I'm using CMU Concrete.  I don't dislike DejaVu, I just like the fonts
from Concrete Mathematics better.  I use them all the time for my own
things, especially in LaTeX, which is why I thought it was really odd
that glyphs were missing.  Maybe it's the TTF that we got, rather than
the font itself... I mean, really, \mathbb missing from the fonts Knuth
used in (and designed for, with Zapf's help) Concrete mathematics?...
there's just no way.

In somewhat older versions of Cuis, the fonts didn't behave as well and
I saw artifacts like the ones you describe.  In more modern versions,
things seem better behaved.  If I start seeing things could be improved,
I might be tempted to look into fixing stuff.