[Cuis-dev] Theme cleanup, and respect taskbar theme setting

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Fri May 22 23:04:55 PDT 2020

Who (as in people) uses useTaskBar? Do we turn it off much? Pure curiosity.

A thought: maybe the default taskbar visibility setting should be a taskbar thing rather than a theme thing. Seems like maybe a poor separation of concerns: folks who don’t use the taskbar are likely to not want to have it appear when they change themes. I know the original author of both classes personally and he can be a bit thick-headed at times ;-)

Unless there are objections, I guess I should change it since I’m probably the one who made it that way in the first place.

—Casey