[Cuis-dev] Yesterday's community call

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun May 24 17:54:50 PDT 2020

On 5/24/2020 8:14 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 2020-05-24 15:55, Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
>> Thank you Philip for organizing it and Ken for the idea of doing it.
>> It was a pleasure to finally meet you Ken, Philip and Hilaire!
>
> Likewise!!
>
> By the way, Jitsi has gotten some good press lately (FYI).
>
> https://thenextweb.com/apps/2020/05/21/a-look-at-how-jitsi-became-a-secure-open-source-alternative-to-zoom/
>

> Great seeing you all!
> -KenD

Yes, it was great!

What would be a good frequency to repeat it? Once a month? Every 2 or 3
weeks?

It wasn't really planned, but having some time for unplanned talking,
and also some time for one of us to show & tell what they are doing (via
screen sharing) seems like something to always do. Hernán has already
suggested showing LiveTyping next time. Anybody wanting to show stuff,
just tell.

BTW, it was on Saturday, 14:00 UTC. Is this a good time for everybody?
Luciano, I'm specially thinking about you.